VISITORS EXPECTATION FACT SHEET
● All visitors must provide proof of a negative Covid Test within 24 hours of visit.
● Visitors are screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to resident access and visitation will be refused if the individual(s) exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms or do not pass the screening questions.
● Screening shall consist of both temperature checks and asking screening questions to assess potential exposure to COVID-19 which shall include questions regarding international travel or travel to other states designated under the Commissioner’s travel advisory.
● Documentation must include the following for each visitor to the nursing home: first and last name of the visitor and full name of resident.
● Limited visitation, including, but not limited to, family members, loved ones, representatives from the long-term care ombudsman program (LTCOP).
● No more than two visitors will be allowed per resident at any one time.
● Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
● Visitors must wear a face mask or face covering which covers both the nose and mouth at all times when inside the building.
● Visitors must maintain social distancing.
● Bayberry will provide alcohol-based hand rub, consisting of at least 60 percent (60%) alcohol, to residents, visitors and representatives of the long-term care ombudsman prior to visiting the residents. Rub hands together using friction.
● Visitation hours are Monday-Friday 11am-7pm & Saturdays & Sundays 11:00am-4:00pm.
● In keeping with New York State Department of Health Directives, the staff is required to monitor the visitation process. If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.